The information on the credit card (number of the card, expiry date etc.) are forwarded automatically via a coded security system to the Paymaster without Philipp Plein International AG or any third party having any kind of access to this data. Even in the event of a possible refund, the complete credit card details cannot become known. This is why a refund is only possible on the card with which the purchase was originally made. The financial information connected with credit card transactions (number of the card, expiry date etc.) are automatically forwarded with a coded message without Philipp Plein International AG or a third party having any access to them. Except in the event of a refund on possible returns, this information will never again be used.
Please note that the credit card account is directly debited but the payment is under review by our service provider. We are not allowed to send out the order until the payment is verified.
Please be also aware that with credit card payments the billing address and the delivery address must be both either within or outside EU.
www.plein.com uses the security software SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This is an asymmetrical encoding method in the Internet that protects your credit card data from being overheard or manipulated whilst your credit card data is being transmitted. It is therefore impossible for any unauthorized person to read this data whilst it is being transferred in the Internet
With PayPal, when selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal website to 'log in' and review the amount shown before clicking on 'pay now'. Once you complete the transaction, you will be redirected to plein.com
Please be aware that with PayPal payments we are only allowed to send the orders to the PayPal address. For this reason, you need to make sure that the delivery address
and the PayPal address are the same, otherwise we will have to cancel your order.
Cash on delivery
With cash on delivery, you will pay the amount due in cash directly to the UPS driver at the moment of the delivery.
Please be aware that this payment method is only available in certain countries. Please be also aware that, according to the country from which you are placing the order, there is a maximum amount that you can pay.
If you want to use this payment term, please contact our Customer Care.
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend.
We accept payments in 15 different cryptocurrencies for purchases made in selected countries in our boutiques and on plein.com
Cryptocurrencies accepted are:
- - Bitcoin
- - Bitcoin Cash
- - BNB Mainnet
- - Bitcoin SV
- - Dogecoin
- - Ethereum
- - Litecoin
- - Nano
- - OmiseGo
- - Paxos Standard Token
- - Qtum
- - Tron
- - TrueUSD
- - USD coin
- - Tether ERC-20
How to pay with cryptos?
- 1) Select your favourite PHILIPP PLEIN items and add them in the shopping bag;
- 2) Shopping bag shows the total amount expressed in the local currency (i.e.: EUR);
- 3) During the checkout, you can select “cryptocurrency” as payment method:
· Your order will be created with payment status UNPAID;
· You will be redirected to Coinify’s payment page where you can choose the cryptocurrency (see cryptos accepted above).
· The order has to be placed in crypto within 15 minutes.
· You will be redirected to success/failure plein.com page
We update the cryptocurrency exchange every 20 minutes
If the total payment amount is more than 10k euro, we will request (as requested from the international law) for the following info:
- • Description of the payment’s background and purpose;
- • KYC information (valid government issued ID);
- • Source of Bitcoin documentation - (referring to the purchase receipt that shows who bought the Bitcoins (name and Bitcoin address), when and where the Bitcoins were purchased and how the Bitcoins were paid for. This can be in the form of a screenshot/PDF/email confirmation.
You will need to upload this information through to a special link that we will send to you.