- Order information
- Methods of payment
- Delivery and costs of postage and packing
- My Account
- Repayment periods
- Damaged or wrongly delivered goods
1. Order information
It is quite simple to place an order with www.plein.com:
1. When you have made your choice, click on the desired size and on the button "Into the shopping basket". Your purchases will be stored in the shopping basket until you have finished your order.
2. If you wish to order additional products, please click on "continue shopping"
3. If you wish to close your order, click on "enter customer data" in the shopping basket
4. Now follow the instructions you receive from the system leading step-by-step through the registration and payment formalities until you receive a brief confirmation in order to close your order.
5. After concluding your order, you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail at the e-mail address you have supplied. You will receive a further message by e-mail with your tracking number as soon as this order has been processed and picked up by UPS. This number will enable you to follow the status of your delivery under www.ups.de.
We try very hard to ensure that all of the products displayed on our web site are available for you. It may happen, however, that due to simultaneous clicks a product is already sold out. You will be informed immediately by e-mail should this be the case. You can see the changes on your invoice.
2. Methods of payment
You can only pay the purchase price and costs of post and packaging of the goods ordered by credit card, Paypal or by cash on delivery. Should as an exception the goods ordered not be available, the amount paid in advance will be immediately refunded or credited to the appropriate credit card.
1. Credit card
The information on the credit card (number of the card, expiry date etc.) are forwarded automatically via a coded security system to the Paymaster without Philipp Plein International AG or any third party having any kind of access to this data. Even in the event of a possible refund, the complete credit card details cannot become known. This is why a refund is only possible on the card with which the purchase was originally made. The financial information connected with credit card transactions (number of the card, expiry date etc.) are automatically forwarded with a coded message without Philipp Plein International AG or a third party having any access to them. Except in the event of a refund on possible returns, this information will never again be used. Please note that the credit card account is directly debited.
2. Online security
www.plein.com uses the security software SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This is an asymmetrical encoding method in the Internet that protects your credit card data from being overheard or manipulated whilst your credit card data is being transmitted. It is therefore impossible for any unauthorised person to read this data whilst it is being transferred in the Internet.
3. Delivery and costs of postage and packing
All deliveries are made with global package delivery company UPS. The orders are shipped to the locations stated as your billing and delivery address. Please note that shipments to post office boxes will generally not be delivered. The additional terms and conditions of UPS can be read on www.ups.com.
Orders are processed from Monday until Friday and are shipped from Germany. Please notice that orders which are placed Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday will be processed Monday morning. Furthermore please be aware that also orders within Germany which reach us on Thursday afternoon will arrive at the delivery address after the weekend in general.
Estimated transit time after dispatch:
Europe: 1-5 working days
Other Countries: 5-7 working days
The Cream della Cream Switzerland GmbH shall not be held responsible for delays in shipments caused by international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond the control of the company.
4. My Account
You will find “My Account“ in our menu bar. You can log in here by entering your e-mail address and personal password and amend your personal data at any time.
The following functions are available to you here:
- Changes to your invoice and delivery address
- Change your password and e-mail address
- Examine your order status and order history
- Request a return form and inspect the status of your return
Please follow this link should you have forgotten your password.
You may return to our warehouse goods with which you are not satisfied within a period of two weeks. Please follow the following steps in order to successfully complete the returns procedure:
- Fill in our online return form. You will find it inside the e-mail order confirmation
- You will immediately receive a return number (RAN) by e-Mail.
- Pack the goods ready for the post. We will arrange that UPS picks up the goods immediately.
Cream della Cream Switzerland GmbH is not obliged to take the goods back should they have been used, worn, washed or damaged. The security handtag must be on the product
The return of shoes will not be accepted should they show signs of wear or not be returned in the original designer box. We advise you therefore only to try out shoes on a carpet.
6. Refund periods
Please note that ten to fourteen days can elapse between our receiving your return and refunding the purchase price. The time required to refund the payment depends on the particular credit card. The refund is normally made between two account statements. Should the person stated in the order as the recipient not be identical with the purchaser of the goods, the amount charged will always be refunded to the purchaser and cardholder
7. Damaged or wrongly delivered goods
You are requested to contact our service department immediately should the goods you receive be damaged or the wrong goods. We will obviously take back these goods or arrange for an exchange or refund the value of the goods immediately. Please follow the returns procedure when sending goods back.